PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Dates have been announced on 5th February 2020. The PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) is located in Chandigarh. This institute has organized the PGIMER Nursing Examination for the applicants. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to the B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and M.Sc Nursing courses, they can apply in the PGIMER Nursing Examination through online mode by visiting on the official website of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
Through PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) Nursing exam, candidates can take admission in B. Sc Nursing, B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic), and M. Sc Nursing courses available in the institute.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/ as application fee if they belong to General/OBC category and Rs. 800/ if they belong to SC/ST category.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can use debit/credit card to pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
for B. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university.
- Subject Required: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the qualifying exam.
- Age Required: Candidates must have minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age.
- Medical: Candidates must be medically fit.
For B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 12th class under 10+2+3 scheme or any other examination recognized by the university.
- Candidates must be registered RN/RM.
- Experience: Candidates must have three year of experience in bedside nursing or public health nursing in state/central govt. recognized hospital/institute.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern which is given below:
- Exam Mode: Entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Total Questions: Question paper will contain total 100 questions.
- Question Type: Questions will be of multiple-choice type.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get +1 mark and for each wrong answer. -0.25 mark will get deducted and for not attempted question candidates will get 0 mark.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus
Below we have provided the PGIMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus as per courses:
- B.Sc Nursing syllabus will comprise of topics from the subject of Chemistry, Physics, English, G.K, Biology and Current Affairs.
- B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) syllabus will comprise of the topics from the subject of Scientific Principles Applied in Nursing Practice, Child Health Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing (including Anatomy and Physiology), Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing including Nutrition, Obstetric Nursing, Midwifery and General Knowledge. The syllabus will be of diploma in Midwifery and General Nursing Standard.